Ive had enough of this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still alone for st valentines day, Id love to kill myself but somehow I cant Im to affraid or something, this world Isnt for me I cant function in It, seeing a therapist wont help me, I doubt visiting these forums will help me either theirs a tall bridge not to far away from here Id love to treck over there and trow myself off but then I think about the strain my family will suffer and the fact that Im going to be in hell, but as of right now I feel like Im alredy in hell if hell can get any worst than this its going to be one nasty bad hell.... anyways I dont know what to do Im waiting for some miracle that wont come someone to save me, anyone. and nobody will because all people think about is their own selves their own lives nobody gives a fuck whatsoever Im tired being alone I cant take this anymore, Ive tried everything. being ignored and alone all the time is far far worst than being insulted by someone. now the ultimate ending to my patetic short life will be to burn in hell for not being good enough, if their even is a hell because I think religion is just a stupid cult invented by idiots, look at how vast the universe is? god's people?? yeah right, probably more like ''inteligent life forms'' that will end up by fucking this planet to bad I wont live to see that day, the day everybody will die as they rightfully deserve. fuck em all!!!!!!!!!

jameslyons

:hug:

Sorry you're feeling alone. Lots of us are alone on Valentine's day. And a lot of us drink :laugh:. It's hard to carry on when the world feels like its cracking up.

I would at least try a therapist, what's there to lose?
Let me quote you!: ''I do take medication, and do go to therapy, but it still doesn't seem to make a difference.'' Im not wasting my parents good earned money on some fucking therapist Im gonna take a nice walk up to the tallest construct and jump the fuck all the way down in a few hours from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00