• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I've HAD ENOUGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck this world and everything in it...
I'm out of the fucking hospital and on new meds that make me tired all the fucking time... I'm so depressed... I just want to die but I don't have enough energy to do it.
Tomorrow is christmas and I am not looking 4ward to it... Hopefully I have enough guts to just do myself in tonight with my dads t3's he has like 300 of them I think... maybe less... but still it'd be enough.
But don't go CALLING THE FUCKING COPS ON ME!!! I never said I WOULD do it... theres somethings i can sorta look forward to... like after christmas I get to be homeless again... YAY IM SO EXCITED... NOT :rolleyes:
Anyway... lifes a bitch then you die, fuck the world and lets get high,
thats how I live my life... and I don't plan to stop living that way until I die, which could be in five minutes, you never know with me.
Either way, merry christmas... and a fucked up new year.
A possible good-bye...
A possible TTYL!
Who the fuck knows anymore...
You see I try to help and I fuck it up...
I try to talk 2 sum1 and I fuck it up...
I try to keep a friend and he doesn't give a shit anymore...
I try to keep my 1 true love and he gets taken away...
Now I'm pregnant, and I dont know what to do... Would it be wrong to kill myself... I think so...
So WTF do I do?
Anyway... we'll see what happens I guess...
*~.Melinda.~*

ace

Oh dear Mel I'm so sorry for how you're feeling and the position you're in,and you know what I do agree with you life is shit really as we go through so much trying to battle each day for pretty much survival.the way I see thing's as you've explained them after all you've been through you're a warrior a true gem and I really mean it.I wish I could make you feel better and do something for you given the amount of pain you're in.I certainly would give so much to see you get better asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00