I've HAD ENOUGH!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Metallica*Melinda, Dec 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

Fuck this world and everything in it...
    I'm out of the fucking hospital and on new meds that make me tired all the fucking time... I'm so depressed... I just want to die but I don't have enough energy to do it.
    Tomorrow is christmas and I am not looking 4ward to it... Hopefully I have enough guts to just do myself in tonight with my dads t3's he has like 300 of them I think... maybe less... but still it'd be enough.
    But don't go CALLING THE FUCKING COPS ON ME!!! I never said I WOULD do it... theres somethings i can sorta look forward to... like after christmas I get to be homeless again... YAY IM SO EXCITED... NOT :rolleyes:
    Anyway... lifes a bitch then you die, fuck the world and lets get high,
    thats how I live my life... and I don't plan to stop living that way until I die, which could be in five minutes, you never know with me.
    Either way, merry christmas... and a fucked up new year.
    A possible good-bye...
    A possible TTYL!
    Who the fuck knows anymore...
    You see I try to help and I fuck it up...
    I try to talk 2 sum1 and I fuck it up...
    I try to keep a friend and he doesn't give a shit anymore...
    I try to keep my 1 true love and he gets taken away...
    Now I'm pregnant, and I dont know what to do... Would it be wrong to kill myself... I think so...
    So WTF do I do?
    Anyway... we'll see what happens I guess...
    *~.Melinda.~*

2. Ixtab™

Ixtab™ Member

yes i think it would be very wrong to kill yourself well pregnant!!!

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Oh dear Mel I'm so sorry for how you're feeling and the position you're in,and you know what I do agree with you life is shit really as we go through so much trying to battle each day for pretty much survival.the way I see thing's as you've explained them after all you've been through you're a warrior a true gem and I really mean it.I wish I could make you feel better and do something for you given the amount of pain you're in.I certainly would give so much to see you get better asap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.