i've had enough.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just can't go on and won't go on!

ive sat in my room the past week doing sweet f*** all!
hardly eating, today i've had 2 slices of toast and a cup of tea.

i just want to go, if only the god damn pills weren't hidden! Off to shop tomorrow though to stock up - lol

but my parents are home all day tomorrow and over weekend
so what would happen if it fails and they try to take me to hospital, can you refuse to go?

Daphna

Ninja of light
i just can't go on and won't go on!

ive sat in my room the past week doing sweet f*** all!
hardly eating, today i've had 2 slices of toast and a cup of tea.

i just want to go, if only the god damn pills weren't hidden! Off to shop tomorrow though to stock up - lol

so what would happen if it fails and they try to take me to hospital, can you refuse to go?
Please do not do it. You can go on. I know life is hard when you believe you are alone, but you are never alone. I do not know how old you are, but you have your whole life ahead of you. Please tell me what the problem is. Maybe we can find a solution. I too used to be suicidal, and if I had succeded I would have missed out on everything I am and have now, and that is a lot. You have yet to experince life, and it's joys. Please share with me you problems. I will do my best to help. I do care. Blessings..

Dave_N

Banned Member

Hi Emma. Overdosing on prescription pills is not a good idea. They can cause organ damage like liver damage which will make living a whole lot worse than it is now. Please don't consider overdosing hun. Why do you feel that suicide is your only option? Please don't give up. :hug:

Ldub20

Chances are, experimenting with pills to kill yourself may make you hesitate if you feel so depressed and contemplate further suicide plans. That's what happened with me. I tried to OD but did nothing but vomit. As a result, it's made me hesitate and cancel out a lot methods that seem like surefire methods but really take too long or have a high risk of failing. The only thing I can do is wish somebody would put a bullet in my head. I envy anyone who doesn't have diseases worse than mine, because my disease is one where it can render your life useless but won't kill you as quickly as terminal illnesses can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00