I've had enough

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nathan :), Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan :)

Nathan :) Banned Member

Basically i've had enough i don't know how to cope no more,i can't tell anyone im suicidal cause of all hassle i got last time i was suicidal and i gave the suicide letter to someone so they knew what i wanted when i die.I have had enough theres family stuff,i still can't cope with my twin sisters death,and then theres work stress.I never knew my twin so why am i grieving? she died at 3 days old.

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad.

Has anything happened to make things so overwhelming for you right now?

I think its very understandable that you are grieving for your sister. You may not have a conscious memory of her, but you knew her in thr womb and even for a short while after birth. That will still with you on an instinctual level. Also, you have knowledge that she should have been there, and you are also going to grieve for what you feel you should have had (like how you and her and twins would have grown up). I think that's undferstandable and more than ok. Have you ever had any grief therapy?

Is there anyone like a professional you could approach? It sounds like you want some support and help, and maybe its just a case of finding the right person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.