i've had enough

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nathan :), Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan :)

Nathan :) Banned Member

i just want to die i can't struggle on no more. My twin should be the one living not me, she would have alot more to offer to the world, i also killed her so why should i keep alive
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hi natalie, how do you think you killed your twin?
    im sorry you;re struggling so much, talk..it will help x
  3. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

sorry for your loss

if you feel up to it, what makes you think you killed your twin?
  4. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

:hug: im sorry you are feeling so low im sure that its not your fault honey xxx
  5. Nathan :)

coz she had things up with her brain and stuff, she was fine in the womb so it must of been me that killed her. Also my parents won't tell me where she is buried so whats point?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2011
  6. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

You jsut sed yourself hun that she had things wrong with her. When we are depressed and vunerable we look for things to blame ourselves for. We punish ourselves. I dont really know why we do that but trust me its not your fault
  7. Nathan :)

I really don't know how to cope with it though, i also don't know how to find out where she is buried either.
  8. emotional_girl

emotional_girl Well-Known Member

Natalie, your twin sister's death was totally beyond your control. You had nothing to do with it. Please don't blame yourself.
  9. LoveBeing

LoveBeing Well-Known Member

Dear natalie,

One of the reasons you “should” keep alive is that whatever you do or feel would not get your twin sis back alive…

As you know, we cannot change what happened in the past. All we have is always now. I believe your twin sis would love you to live and enjoy life. So you can live and appreciate life for your twin sis as well…

Wish you well!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.