Ive had enough

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by spidy, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

If people can start putting me down well then obvisually im worthless.Tried to best person i can yet ppl see my faults not my good side im over it whats the point of going on just to be put down all ya life

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

whos putting you down spidy?
    whoever they are they are bullies ...
    please try not to take their crap on board...
    It's what you tell yourself that's important...

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Put up with ppls crap all my life yep its my ex and others ive enough fck me i do what i can cant put up with it anymore my thearapist wonders why i hate myself well its the bullshit ive had to put up with rght down to that fucker that was abusing me if thatw asnt bad enough put downs all the time others put down all the time i hate it and and really over it.My ex what she has posted and comments back make me the worst person in the world.My dad treated like crap.I dont need it my friends nieces nephews all see this on f/b now i look like a fcking looser.Which what ive been made to feel like all my life had enough time to check out.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It doesn't mean that you are worthless if others put you down. You don't need to take their crap. I've been a good person all my life too and people have been hateful to me. It's not easy but you shouldn't listen to people who have bad things to say about you.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

you've had more than your fair share of crap spidy but the ex and her bs on FB is not worth taking your life over
    better to stay and stand up to her ..those that know you won't believe her rubbish...don't let her win..
    your'e worth more than that..and your kids need their father.

and as I said before she cannot go around badmouthing someone as it's slander and defamation of character..
    Have you reported her to FB admin?
    If you and your family all report her something might get done to stop her..

How did your appointment go yesterday if I can ask?
    (hug)

6. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

spidy, those people can go futch themselves! You shouldn't blame yourself if people are treating you like doodoo.

7. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

My lawyer appoint went alrght i think i was just honest.As far as ppl putting me down over 20yrs of this b/s i just want some respect but im not gunna get it with ppl always down grading me.I have been trying to learn something good in me now i feel like a low life again.Sick of having to feel bad for i dont know what but cant keep putting up with it if they doing this to ppl that know me they do in front of me kids is not fair but hey hopefully thier life will become shit and when they arive i ll be there waiting.I m not hanging around much longer

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you reconsider spidy and stay around...
    I understand it's hard to find the energy and motivation when others treat you like crap
    but you said you were trying to learn the good in you, so please keep focusing on that good
    those people who run you down are the ones who need to take a good look at themselves and what sort of people they are
    I hope you find the strength to stick around and fight them and get to see your kids again,,
    you will always be their Dad and they need you in their life...
    stay safe spidy :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.