I've had enough

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chase66, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chase66

chase66 Account Closed

My life has come to a dead end, I would like some advice on taking my life, preferrably painless, any ideas?
  2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Yep here is some advice talk to your doc and he/she will help you find a therapist and you will start finding some inner strength and fight what you are going through.There is no such thing as a painless death apart from dying from old age i guess you do have other solutions and youve made one good step by reaching out here.You will find support and help here also and nobody will judge you just work on getting better.Take care and keep posting as you need.
  3. chase66

chase66 Account Closed

Thanks, but Im passed all that. just would like some advice on the best way.
  4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

as i said there is no best way and this forum is pro life.Suicide isnt the answer trust me been there and had my own probs maybe talk and tell a bit of whats going on as you will find support here.
  5. chase66

chase66 Account Closed

Then i need to find a new site, sorry to bother you.
  6. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

You will not find anywhere on the net with advice on suicide as its illegal and instead of putting effort into that put effort which takes just as must how to get better
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really hope you'll come back and at least talk about what's wrong, what's brought you to this point.
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I hope you don't leave! I hope you come back and we can help you. It may seem hopeless now, but things can get better.
  9. Brokengirl123

Brokengirl123 Well-Known Member

There is no best way. And I am guessing you have felt like this long enough to know of all the basic methods that everyone knows about, and that you are more likely to fail than suceed. I know, it sucks right.

You won't find a pro suicide site as if there were such a thing we would all be there too because that is what half of us typed first as well, and that is how we came upon this site.

Instead you can still talk to us about your real feelings and what you feel like doing and we can be here to talk to you and offer perhaps advice as well as knowledge/experience that could help you more than you realise...

Trust me I want a best way too. There is info out there but it all reads the same. Hard to do because of pain/fear reasons.....or...ends in failure leaving you feeling stupid or worse with vegetable brains and paralysis etc.

Hope you decide to come back and talk. Lot's of us are in the same scenario. And lot's of us are still here because we have done the reasearch and well...see the above.

Take care.
  10. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

I agree with this 100%. No amount of effort to survive is ever enough. Only survival matters and counts. The energy spent attempting to end things could be spent working on solutions to stay alive. As long as there is breathe within our lungs, there is reason to fight to go on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.