Ive had it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itsME123, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itsME123

itsME123 Member

so as along as I am giving people what they want...I am golden. But the second I have an emotion, then they want to make sure I am aware of when I have a bi bolar depression.....how shittly I am to everyone and that I should be greatful that I even have people who what to be around me. your right....f___k me , as long as I do what everyone else wants,,,,i am a good person...but CRY and I am the devil that hurts everyone around me.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry people just do not understand what you are having to live with You should cry if you feel that way holding it in only makes matters worse. You are a good person your illness does not dictate that hugs

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey, it's okay to cry. Ignore the crap they're spewing out. You should treat them like they treat you and see how they like it, never change who you are for another person. Be yourself and love yourself..

Do not harm yourself, you are understandably upset, keep talking to us :)

4. Morgana

Morgana Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that people treat you that way. You have the right to express your emotions and your pain. It's okay to cry and be mentally ill.

5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Some people can't handle other people's issues but have no problem sharing theirs. It's just a selfish mentality. Invest some time in reviewing your friendships around you and why they're your friends

6. itsME123

itsME123 Member

I live with someone that I love and he hates even talking to me or looking at me

7. kangaroo2

kangaroo2 Active Member

Sounds like some asshole people to be around. How can they expect someone to not have emotions and to not get effected by stuff?

8. itsME123

itsME123 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.