i've had it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Starlite, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

battled...do i stick it out....do i give it up....the little horned devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other other.....well the devil is winning...so im giving up! I'm tired of fighting. Ih ave nothing left to give anymore. Live in fear most of the time. Night after night. nightmares are back! yeah what does that mean, they are only nightmares..yeah right! Urges to cut, that I give into are here to stay, and the urge to die is stronger than ever. Stressors , triggers, you name it , i got it! Tired of it all and just wanna quit it all. it would be different if it wasn't an everyday thing and what makes it worse is the friends I have made and talk to about I feel like I'm nothing but a burden to, i would name them, but that isn't fair to them at all. No point in that anyway is there. I'm done, simply put, I'm not worth anyone's time here in my life or here on this board, no replies are necessary..none are expected. I just know I don't want to go on living.
  2. monkeypunchluff

monkeypunchluff Well-Known Member

Please stick it out *hugs*
  3. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

life is so hard sometimes and can feel totally wrung out sometimes hun , but pls try to stick it out , it does sometimes get better for no reason , other times it takes courage and support but a person can still climb the hill

Kind Regards

Jo :hug: :rolleyes:
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please Starlite, don't give up hun. Don't let your angel succumb to the devil. :hug:
  5. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

sounds like you've been through some shit. :hug: yeah you are worth people's time here. Trying to fight things won't work - please talk to us and we will try our best to help.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please hang in there :arms: I hope things get better for you :arms:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.