I've had it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by phibes, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phibes

phibes New Member

I'm 54 years olds. My kids are grown. I'm an asshole because i want to get more education. I'm not allowed.She says that whenI'm retired then i can do what I want.

I'm already rertired once.

I am under someone's gun all of the time.

I see no future. No hope for peace in my life. That's all I want...peace and to grow and help someone else. It's not possible without her pernission.

So, give me ONE reason not to go into my room now and blow my brains out.

I can only see death as an escape from my hell.

Prove me wrong
  2. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Hi Phibes, welcome to SF. Im Sorry your feeling this way, but i can offer you hugs and a friend :hug: You say you want to help someone else, by being here you can help so many people, and make so many friends. I think that, if you want to get more educated then you shouldnt need anyone's permission, after all, you are your own person. I Hope you feel better and seek something that you want in life, and im here if you need someone.. Take Care :hug:
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Why is it you have to wait to get further education? If that is really what you want, then do it. There are lots of people that go back to school and still are able to provide for themselves. The choice should be yours.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Phibes,

Welcome to SF.

You are 54 years old, why do you need her permission?:unsure:
  5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

welcome to the forum, you want a reason to live??

well, we need more shall we say ' mature ' members here, i refrain from using the term ' old gits ' lol.

all joking aside, you have shown a desire to improve yourself in your future, a desire to help others and there are alot here who can benefit from wisdom.
    plus i guess you have friends and family who depend on you being around, i dont mean in a materialistic way but just by you being there.

i know you feel trapped in doing whats best for a quiet life but its yours bud, if you want to go and educate yourself more then go for it, the repercussions will die down. grab your future and do whats best for you

be strong
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.