I've had it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadguy33, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I'm done with life I can't wait anymore to kill myself. I'm wrong in every shape and form. Even my heighth sucks and I can't change that. I can't change anything about me except existing. No matter what I'll always be discriminated against for something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't take having everything wrong with me that people on this forum even talk about my physical traits as sucking. Later

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Re: I've had it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sadguy....I've just answered another of your posts and i'm sorry people are saying these things.
    I urge you to talk to the mods as that behavior is not tolerated on this forum for a very good reason

this is a 'support' forum where we try to be supportive of each other through difficult times
    and what's happening to you isn't helpful or supportive....

if you feel you're going to hurt yourself please get help asap

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Re: I've had it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't do anything! If there are members saying things about you, please PM me and let me know where so I can have a look and take the appropriate action.

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Done nothing but try support you here and as far as i can see you are a nice person with some probs like rest of us we are here to support too as well as seek it if there are ppl mocking you as cherry said let her know and please stay safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.