I've had two suicide attempts

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by widowertoo, Oct 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. widowertoo

widowertoo Member

The first time I was in the hospital and when the pain got too much, I decided that I was an innocent type person enough to go ahead and <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>.

The second time, I was listening to my favorite music on youtube(sorry it's metal music) and I <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>.

The first attempt the doctor had to use an ace bandage, and the second time i had a large wide scab all the way across my wrist.

It's really terrible and I'm trying to find enough support groups to go to. Or else I might not ever like to work around anybody or be around people ever again; just me and a wife in a tiny trailer would be fine with me forever.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2009
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :) This is a very good support forum.

I used to live in a travel trailer for 6 years. It was 32 feet long and that's not bad at all. I lived in an RV park in the redwoods, near the ocean. It was a very healing time for me.

3. widowertoo

widowertoo Member

:donut:

wow i thought you were reading my mind and no one is any good at it or taling about my suicides either because they just wont and well here goes...........

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2009
  4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I apologize if I upset you. I meant to be encouraging. Your post made me remember the wonderful life I had in a trailer.

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I don't know if this post was directed at me. But if it was, the reason I edited your post was because it's against the rules of the site to discuss methods.

6. widowertoo

widowertoo Member

I can't even edit it, great. I don't think it's very fair that you ask people to post suicide attempts and then expect them to know all the time that they can't "told you how they did it."
    Doesn't that seem alittle weird?

I'm, so so so very much sorry that I erroneously included details about my suicide attempts in the thread where people are supposed to put details about their suicide attempts. I'm so so so so sorry I did that, and If I could edit it up there I sure would.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.