Ive held in my feelings for so long i cant even write them out...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by whoa, Jan 19, 2012.

1. whoa

whoa Member

I came here in hope of jusst letting everything out but its proving to be harder than I thought....just wish I had a friend to chat with..

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sometimes it can be very difficult to let out your feelings, especially if you are used to keeping them in. I know this is the case with me, but I find it easy to open up on this site, because people are so friendly and helpful and supportive. You don't have to open up right away, just go at your own pace. There is always someone to talk to, either on the forums or chat or even if you want to private message someone. Feel free to message me anytime you want, whether you need help or just want to chat.

3. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I mostly find it hard to open up my feelings which is kind of the opposite I think. I wish I could be more open, and let out my feelings. I tend to feel more open on this site like Christy I found some sort of sanctuary here because everyone is friendly like me :hug: you can vent to anyone here literally because were all willing to listen. Continue to share your feelings and emotions whenever you want.

Trevor,

4. whoa

whoa Member

I really appreciate that guys. I've been abandoned by my family since
    I was 16 and like u said Trevor I'd LOVE to just let everything out but when I open my mouth nothin comes out. It's like a wall I Put up that I can't break down...I sit on my bed almost nightly just wanting to cry but that wall aka fake smile I've put up wont allow me even tho I'm completely alone. My depressiion has gotten so bad that I can barely keep my fake smile up...damn that felt good Just to know that someone on this beautiful planet knows some of me

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Sorry to hear about your family. I feel like I've been abandoned by my family in some ways since they don't want to be there for me. I find it hard to talk, and even to cry sometimes, so I know how you feel. I always had to hold things inside because people wouldn't listen or they would make fun of my feelings. You can tell us anything you want and we won't judge you. If you don't feel comfortable sharing, that's ok too. We just want to help you feel less depressed and better about yourself.

6. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

You can be as open as you want and theres no pressure on hoelw much you should share or not share. At least your opening up here because this is really the only place that I feel I can open up at. We'll help support you :hug: feel free to continue to share more of your feelings, reactions, and thoughts.

Trevor,

7. whoa

whoa Member

thank you so much guys i was rreally lost b4 i found this place. was thinking about trying for my 4th time if u catch my drift.. but this place has given me hope and i hope to meet some beautiful ppl here :)

8. Witty_Sarcasm

I was lost too before I came here, and I wasn't sure if this would be the right place for me...but I really do fit in here. I'm glad that you have a newfound sense of hope and I hope that you will find some great friends here. :hugtackles:

9. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

Welcome to the club. Hope you get everything out at some point though, I do piece by piece.