i've just ODd

Status
Not open for further replies.

kath

i have sent you a PM.Please go to the hospital and get the help.Well done for telling your girlfriend.Taht was so strong.Please let us know how you are doing.We are here.We care,i care.Sorry ive not been around much to offer much support recently.

Take care
kath

I am sorry you are feeling so awful that you feel ODing is the only way, but I am glad your girlfriend called them. Try and keep your chin up. We will be here when you get back. Try and take care of yourself, you don't need more pain than you are already in.

:hug: :hug:

Jenny

Staff Alumni
oh :(

When you get back, please know that you've been in my thoughts. I'm so sorry that you felt so bad that you felt that you needed to OD. I hope you get some help and support from the hospital...

:hug:

Beret

Staff Alumni
Hope you feel better soon, im so happy you reached out and called an ambulance. Hope you get home soon and feel better when home from the hospital. Youre in my thoughts and prayers :hug:
Beret

LeaveMeAlone's sister, here.

He's stable and safe, and is being kept overnight in hospital. He ODed this morning on fast-acting insulin, but started eating things with sugar in when his girlfriend told him to, and she called the ambulance.

Thanks to the sugar, his bloodsugar stayed high enough to not crash before he got to the hospital and they could put him on a glucose drip. Physically, he should be OK.

He still needs your support, though, more than ever, and there's only so much I can do. I love my brother, and I'm sure you all care about him, so please continue to show your support - I know it means a lot to him.

I'll keep you posted if anything happens until he's back.

-Ana

Im glad to hear hes okay! :smile:

Indeed with all care about your brotherand yourself and i hope he will continue to get the support here.

Please take care of yourself

Vikki x

LeaveMeAlone

I'm here, I wish I wasn't I have only myself to blame, I should've kept my fucking mouth shut.

Next time you'll never know it, until someone tells you it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00