Ive just split up with my girl friend need advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by DoM, Jan 27, 2008.

1. DoM

DoM Member

hello ive just split up with my girl friend after 3 years.
    And i feel as though im gunna end up killing my self i cant cope the pain of not having her.
    any advice on not being with her and how to cope because its driving me crazy.
  2. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Well for one it's gonna take time so don't rush into another relationship else you could end up with even more hurt. Break-ups are a good time to re-evaluate yourself and what you are really looking for in a partner. Take time to do something kind for yourself, hang out with friends, and of course feel free to talk about it here. There is no instant cure for a broken heart.
  3. DoM

DoM Member

i cant sleep or eat its really hard work if i eat any thing i just throw it back up
  4. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

:( I was like that also. I lost so much weight I looked like a skeleton. I was getting so sick I had to force myself to eat tiny amounts of bland foods like bread and crackers with plenty of water to keep it down. Potato soup also works for me. It's not easy. It does eventually pass. You just have to remember to love and take care of yourself.
  5. Simon180

Simon180 Member

I no how you feel mate happed to me allso
  6. Drifter

Drifter Well-Known Member

Your not going to feel better overnight. Somedays will be better than others. The best thing is to cope and have someone to talk to, like us.
  7. Destroyer

Destroyer Guest

Dom, I am no expert, but dont do anything you'd regret in this period. I'm not gonna tell you the bullshit stories about there being "more fish in the sea" because I know how you feel, I've felt it before too many times. Its why I feel I cant do relationships anymore.

Try to hang with your mates to make yourself feel better. Or if that all fails, watch this and try to laugh.

Its kind of something to relate to in a wierd way :)
  8. DoM

DoM Member

to make things 10 times worse ive just been sacked from my job 2day

this is fucking marvelious
  9. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Damn, I feel sorry for you man.
  10. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Hang in there. Things will get better in time.
  11. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

This site isn't mean or devious, just shows you the common mistakes people make when trying to get an ex back, it REALLY helped me before, and please please PLEASE take a second to look at it:

It really is good, I would personalyl advise you to tell someone what a terrible time in your life you're going through, as it's more than one problem and if not talked about this things build up....