I've learned

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~PinkElephants~, Mar 27, 2007.

1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I know now that talking about my issues and problems are not to be done. I will not tell people whats bothering me anymore because I've seen what it's done. I've seen how my actions have made me lose so much, made me want to just give up. Talking about what im thinking and feeling only causes people to turn around and run. I've lost so much this past week and I'mtrying to hang on..trying so hard to get past things..and i've realized I'll just keep internalizing things b/c that's what works best. At the risk of losing myself or losing people i love i choose losing myself.

2. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Hun I doubt you believe this, and to be honest I don't blame you knowing the way you've been treated in the past, but you can say anything to me and I'm not gonna run. I'd rather sit up with you all night talking about how you're feeling than lose you. I know you don't wanna do that, but the offer is there and I swear to you it's genuine.

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I want to disappear mal to be perfectly honest. I'm putting on this tough I don't give a fuck front when it's killing me, it's honestly and truly killing me. I bite back tears, I fight back pain, I won't let people know it anymore. If I go Im gonna make sure no one fuckin' knows. Thats for damn sure...

4. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

I know hun, and I wish I could do more to help. But I'm here, and I hope you know that. I wont say I'll always be here, cos no-one knows what could happen tomorrow. But I'm here right now, and I certainly don't intend on going anywhere.