I've looked it up.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GoldenPsych, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

I've been looking up methods again. I am having really strong thoughts that are taking over. I feel worthless and that I have no purpose in which at the moment I don't! I've talked in detail on my blog about it and being as though I'm using my phone here I'm not going to repeat it.

I feel as though I'm in a viscous circle that I can't get out of. And if I'm honest I don't think I want to. I certainly don't have the energy to put in to doing so. That's why I don't want to. I can't be bothered.

I'm not going to do anything tonight but I Know I could. I know the combination of things would work and it's so tempting.
  2. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

ok. well first of all, STOP LOOKING UP METHODS! That's not going to help ANYTHING. It's just making the thoughts worse.

As far as the worthless feeling, find something to do that you enjoy or are good at or do something for someone. Those things can give you some sort of satisfaction and give more meaning to your life. I'm not saying it'll cure you, but it will help take away that worthless feeling and keep your mind occupied.

I've had those nights in which I could end my life at any point and give it no thought. And about 90% when I waited for the next day, I couldn't even comprehend why I felt that way and had no desire to kill myself. So when ever you feel like you could end your life, try putting it off for a little while.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.