I've loss the will to live..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by isawhat, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. isawhat

isawhat New Member

As the title briefly describe I've loss the will to live...as for the reasons why? their are alot...I've experiencing all type of scenarios...

Family issue and school issues ( I'm a year 12 my last year and for me to feel this way I know is a negative impact ) and thats basically it.

I'm an Asian as for Asian parents expectation are high. My goal education level is
    University and now since I've loss all motivations to think I will successfully get to my destinated goal. I don't really strugle before but now since my motivation is gone all I think of what am I living for?

I feel miserable, My parents are going to divorce. My father never around when I need him. My father job isn't like any other people if you know what i mean "underground organization " which make me feel like why why am i experiencing all this and my mother doesn't really know any thing about me. She is was having an affair not so sure now...I don't think she knows what she done has so much impact on me also i have a sister which makes me the oldest child.

I feel like I want to burst out in tears just writing this up but I honestly wish I never of experience any of this.

I do not want to suicide or any thing but I just feel I lost the will to live, at this very moment I could risk my life for another that is an example of what I mean.

Sorry for my long paragraphs I' just need to get this out of my system it's very been on my back for years.
  2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

:hug: Hang in there. I have heard that in the Asian culture there is a lot of pressure to do well academically, and that can be tough. But look at your parents. Academic success does not necessarily equal emotional success, or marital success, or happiness in any way. Do what is in your heart. If you need to strike out on your own, and do something different, then you can do so. If you want to go to college (which I have the impression that your parents will pay for) then do it, and major in whatever classes appeal to YOU. Trust me, if you go your whole life trying to impress or please your parents, then all you end up with are parents who may or may not be happy with you, and a life you did not really choose. Do what is right for you and be kind to yourself. In the end, your parents will grow to respect that your choices are your own and that you have taken responsibility for them. You are standing upon the threshold of the rest of your life. Now is the time to choose who you want to be.
  3. Hey.

I can relate to that. I'm close to the same age as you(19) and my parents split up when I was 11. I only see my mom a couple of times a year and my dad travels for work and is out of the city half the time. If you need someone to talk to, serious or otherwise, give me a shout.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.