I've lost faith in humanity. MAY TRIGGER?

Discussion in 'Domestic Abuse' started by Kris.T, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

I think that's what I'm supposed to put in the headline, as this is about child abuse. I once gave humanity a chance, I knew we had our fair share of scum in the world, but I was just shown a video on youtube.. and I can't believe what I saw / read.

This may have been posted before, I'm not sure.. right now I don't even care to go back and look. I hope these two get their justice in prison, they are scum of the earth.. to do such a thing to a poor innocent girl. She was such an adorable girl too, how can you hit a child.. I just give up on people. :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVr7uE1fjOA

2. Madison_Rose

Madison_Rose Active Member

Well, I'm not clicking that link! But know that there are good people in the world, too. There are people commiting terrible crimes and there are people performing qiuet, selfless miracles, all day, every day. There are good, loving, caring parents, and there are kind people.

You might like to read Dave Pelzer's memoir, "My Story" (NB "My Story" comprises all three volumes of his memoirs, I wouldn't recommend just reading the first one). He was abused by his mother, but he grew up to be a good, kind, loving man, and a loving father. The first bit of the book is upsetting, but I thought it was worth it for the happy ending.

3. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

:sad::blub:

no words.

4. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

I'm not clicking the link - I know I am too fragile on the subject

Right now I am battling acceptance of all that occurred to me as a child.

It happens, it is horrible, and causes ramifications throughout the rest of life.

I was "lucky" to be able to disconnect and turn off feeling, separate from my body and wall off the whole section of time into other parts of who I am.

Now, the hard part of healing from it all is accepting that the little girl who survived all that pain, is me...

Makes me want to give up and die...

That is the result of the child abuse, the pain and despair is beyond ...

A darkness that totally engulfs - An anger that explodes with nowhere to go

Children should be cherished .... The monsters who hurt them should suffer.

5. carekitty

carekitty Guest

I'm afraid I can't click on the link either. :sad:

I can not understand people hurting innocent children or animals. The damage people do to children is lifelong, and I don't know whether they don't understand that, or just don't care.

The only thing in my life I'm proud of, is that I never passed that abuse on to my son. I never even wanted to hit him after what was done to me. I couldn't live with myself if I hurt someone the way I was hurt.

6. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

*tears*

I had my hand over my mouth. The thing which will haunt me literally FOREVER is the photo of the kind angel soldier at his daughter's grave, everything in ashes, and I do mean everything - he missed it all. God...

It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right. It's not right.

7. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

I still can't get my head around this. Seriously fucked up..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.