I've lost it today.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Depressive Hate, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now I'm on watch. I'm so ready to just let it go. Everything. WHY?! Is that the only question left unanswered? I truly don't see the point in living. Honestly. And it hurts me so much. So fucking much. I can't help it. I'm just done with it. It boils down to life, kids, death. BUT I don't want to pass on these depressive traits. I'd rather it stop with me. I'm scared. But at the same time, I've never been so ready.
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  2. Hopelessinsalem

Hopelessinsalem Well-Known Member

I understand, and feel the same way. Yet there's something holding me back, and I'll bet you too. That's why we post here, because people here know how this feels and care about us and want us to continue
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you are on watch hun so you can be kept safe and yes i hope that you can get supports to stop the pain and not pass on the trait of suicide You deserve care hun and compassion and i hope that now you are being watched you can get some of the pain released in a safe way
  4. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

Please utilize this site to process your feelings as much as needed. Hopefully, you will eventually find out that when fighting through your bad times, you will come out victoriously and stronger so that you will be able to conquer future life stressors.
  5. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Glad to know that your on watch right now. Even more that you chose to speak about you're feelings on this forum. You may feel very alone right now but you have people here who care. Know what it's like to feel very alone and feel like giving up, but don't give up. Keep holding on. :butterfly4:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.