I've Lost My Kit!!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Buggsy2008, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buggsy2008

Buggsy2008 Well-Known Member

I can't find it anywhere. I keep all the things I use when I s.h. in an old handbag of mine. You know, tissues to clean up and bandages to hide the cuts etc. aswell as some broken glass I use.

I like to know where it is, even when i'm not thinking of using it. But when I need it then it's there. Now I wanted to check it was nearby incase but I can't find it and i'm starting to panic now.

If I have the kit I know I won't go too far, it's like a coping thing. If I use the kit I can restrict myself. If I don't have it then I use the first thing that comes to hand and that's when things tend to get out of control.

Before I had the kit I ended up in a&e because a cut on my leg wouldn't stop bleeding. After that I made the kit up and set myself some rules.

When i'm not feeling suicidal and I have the urge to s.h. it's for relief, so I don't want to do anything dangerous.

What am I going to do if I can't find my kit?! I need it close by. I can't cope without it. It sounds stupid but it's like a compulsion i've got. I've turned my room upside down and it's not turned up!!
  2. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Im sorry buggsy:(:hug:

Please stay safe.
  3. Buggsy2008

Panic over. I've found it. It had fallen down behind my desk. I feel better now i've got it close by. I'm going away tomorrow and want to take it with me incase I need it.
  4. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

I am glad you found it hunni... nothing worst then not having anything when you need it badly...

5. Buggsy2008

Tell me about it, i've got it packed in my bag.. bought it with me.
  6. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

I hope you don't have to use it..

But have a good time where you are going...

7. Buggsy2008

Thanks. It's stress free up here. It's a nice break. Home Friday though :(
  8. Synesthetic Soul

Synesthetic Soul Well-Known Member

Glad the panic's over, but please be safe. Remember to take care of you! Okay? Okay!
  9. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm glad you found it
    I know how I feel when I lose something that I always need.
    My rings, for example.

I hope you have a good weekend :hug:
    Stay Safe:heart:
  10. blade

blade Well-Known Member

stay safe babe,
  11. Buggsy2008

Thanks. I havent felt the urge yet. Just having it close is enough
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.