I've made my decision

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Blackbird33, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackbird33

Blackbird33 Well-Known Member

Before I was afraid of dying but I no longer feel that way. After closing up some loose ends and taking time to say goodbye to my family I'm going to end my life. I've tried therapy, medication, going away to forget about things, and I still end up in the lonely dark place. I just hope I can make my final peace with God

I appreciate all the wonder people here who have been supportive and I hope that we all find our peace

2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I care, and I wish you could stay around a little longer, sometimes a change can happen when the pieces just fall into place.
    there's also a great chance for you to help others.
    You matter to us.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

If you've been through all that, you have a lot of life experience, you could stay around to help others maybe? please don't do anything that could harm you, you're worth more to us than that x

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

New meds are being made every day to help treat depression especially hard to treat depression Don't give up yet hun YOU hold on to your family you hold on here and know you are cared about ok The sadness depression comes in cycles hun you know if you are this low down the only way now is up okay. Talk to someone hun go to hospital and stay safe hugs

5. Blackbird33

I appreciate all the positive feedback but I've made my decision. Things aren't getting better and my best years have been lived. I can't cope with the pain anymore and Im tired of going the medical route. I'm done it's just of matter of when and how

6. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

This is really sad to hear. I hate feeling powerless to help or make you feel differently.

7. Blackbird33

I know that when you're in crisis they say it's best to give yourself sometime which I'm trying to do but everyday it's getting that much harder to not even think about it and just end my life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.