I've never attempted suicide before, but lately...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by eagles_fan, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eagles_fan

eagles_fan Well-Known Member

Well, lately I've been feeling like shit. It seems like I'm losing friends and the people who I really want to love me don't.

What's a way to commit suicide without any pain?

2. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

hi!
    and on thisforum, we cant discuss methods.

you just have to hang in there, make new friends, aand do stuff to get your mind of this

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hiya eagles,

We are not allowed to discuss methods on this site as we are a pro life site. I am sorry to hear you are not feeling too great. Tell us more about what you are feeling. Have you been to see a doctor about how you feel? If not the best person to see would be your doctor where you can access the best help for getting better. It's a slow process so hang in there.

Keep posting on here hun, and read other people's threads!

4. eagles_fan

eagles_fan Well-Known Member

I don't really want to feel better though. I found some pills in my parents room and I realized that I could kill myself today without a problem.

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Eagles, please don't take the pills. OD is usually such a painful, unsuccessful attempt. Trust me I have been there, done that. Go to your Emergency Department, ask them to see a Psych doc and tell them how you are feeling. If you didn't want some sort of help, you wouldn't have reached out here. Keep us informed and stay safe.

6. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

pills never work. you get insain pain, then you vomit. never works

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.