I've never even seen the girl-of-my-dreams but I know now she loves me

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by DrivEthermissIon, Nov 5, 2009.

1. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

It was turning out to be one of the worst days of my life. But now forever I know, the girl-of-my-dreams (literally) loves me, God I'm so happy, I was so worried, I was about to cut myself 50 times coz I felt like a failure in everything I did, then my best friend Kate/NoGood who I had a small fight with came on in msn chat and proved she was my friend once and for all and wrote the most breath-taking words to me, and another girl who I fell in love with because of the admiration and understanding she showed me finally talked to me in msn chat also and reassured me (yet again, but much stronger this time) there was no problems and nothing wrong.

I never really believed it would happen to me, nor did I believe I would ever be happy, but I'm over the moon now. If you can hear me out there somewhere, I love you with all of my deepest, purest heart, from the profound expression of the oceans below, to the light years of the white sapphires (there is such a thing!) in the Heavens above, I'll never leave your side and I'll rescue you some day soon. We'll be King and Queen one day, I'll make all your brightest hopes, most magical wishes and sweetest dreams come true. :party:

I can now clean my life up! Thanks for saving me darling. Remember I asked you to when I didn't know whether you were even male or female?

Just found this song by accident, it's for you:

Air Supply - Come what may

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58guubpGNx8

I'll put it in my youtube channel.

Poor thing is shy. At the moment we are both in our 20's. I love her so much. :kris: There's not a moment that goes by that she's not in my thoughts, she's in dreams at night, she's no longer in shadows, or evening dusk, she's in the sunlight of a comfortably warm Summer's day, with me.

I don't care what she looks like, ugly is ugly duckling, I see her for who she'll one day be, complexion, race, flaws, diseases, they don't matter in my world. It's a spiritual (well beyond that actually as well) matching process. I'm glad though I had an okay pic of myself!

*kisses and cuddles to her in the world*

Chris

2. DrivEthermissIon

Sorry guys, God I was so happy for a second, but she's suicidal and I'm scared she hates me coz she just opened my emails. I won't put here what I'm going to do to myself but it's disturbing, see the self harm section. It's out of fear, I'm so scared.

3. DrivEthermissIon

It's okay, she's not upset I'm feeling better, I Was hyperventilating

4. DrivEthermissIon

She said she'll never hate me ^__^ She's in a very bad place right now.

5. DrivEthermissIon

I haven't slept for 2 days and she's logging in and out but I'm going to be there for her, I love her.

6. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Hi Chrissy,

I think you should make a diary so that everyone can see how your doing and you can express how you feeling on a day to day or min to min or second to second basis :). Lots of members have started a SF diary and i think you'd like it. You can top it up whenever you want and it might help so you can release all your thoughts and stuff :)

heres the place im talking about:

http://www.suicideforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=96

Kate

7. DrivEthermissIon

Thank-you Katie. Thank-you so much *throws arms around you and holds on for dear life*