I've never seen my babies but I miss them.

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by sunrae, Apr 20, 2009.

1. sunrae

sunrae Member

I had two miscarriages already. One was when I was on my 5th-6th month in 2005, and the last was just a month ago on my 2nd month. I had a glimpse of my first baby's body (stillbirth) before I went unconscious. The next, I only had the joy of being pregnant for 4 days before I was rushed to the hospital. I feel so empty. I've been pregnant twice but I never heard any of my babies cry for me. I never got to touch their little hands and I never got to kiss their tiny mouths. And my boyfriend has a kid from a former partner and it pains me so much that they have a "family" and we still don't have one. I feel jealous of others when they give birth and whenever they celebrate their children's birthdays or whenever I hear Happy Mother's day or Mommy..
    I don't know exactly what I should feel.

2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Massive hugs honey :console:.

I too have suffered 2 miscarriages so I do understand how you feel.

If you ever want to talk then PM me.

love & hugs, Claire xx

3. healing07

healing07 Well-Known Member

I know you are very sad. You miss them very much. I don't know what to say but I'll just only pray for you.
    I pray to god to give you a sweet, beautiful baby.Take care of your self.
    (((Hugs and Love))).

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry for your losses :hug:

5. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry :hug: but your'e not alone, my mother had a misscarriage once in 18th week. You may get through this, it's possible.
    It's not your fault! :rose:

6. Bubble

Bubble Well-Known Member

Cant imagine what it would be like to lose a child, but i sympathise with you greatly.
    Never give up hope on bringing a new life into the world, it will happen one day and when it does it will be the most amazing day of your life.