I've never wanted to act on it more than I've ever have now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LadyLoves1, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyLoves1

LadyLoves1 Member

Hello newbie here sharing her story. I have been on the brink of suicide for a while now. At this point with the constant hardships and events not just any kind of events but traumatic events that leaves scars forever, happening to me and my family and me individually, I find the use of life this day and age unimportant. I've been suicidal since I was a teenager, and I believe the constant holding in of the emotions from the horrible experiences have put a strain on me, that I don't ever think can be returned back to normal. I've discussed my suicide attempts with family and associates but I don't think they realize how serious it has gotten. Sometimes you need more than a "It's gonna be okay" you need someone there telling you and showing you why it's going to be okay everytime you need that person.

It's been an emotional downfall right now for me, I've gotten sick, can't eat, can do anything because my emotions are all over the place :apologetic:
  2. Dhanjot

Dhanjot Well-Known Member

Hi LadyLoves,

I sure know what you mean about needing more than a "It's gonna be okay"
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Lady...I think one wonderful part of coming together as we have, other than the true heartfelt caring I have witnessed here, is to be able to discuss our journeys and see what we can take from another's path...and yes, there is an emptiness to a phrase like that, however, even the most caring people are sometimes inept at expressing their concerns when we disclose our pain like that...have you spoken to a counselor about how you are doing...I have found that talking to someone who does not love me, as my friends do, changes the nature of the conversation...please continue to post and let us share with you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.