I've noticed...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Metallica*Melinda, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

None of the long term members ever answer my posts anymore, people are getting tired of me I think. I want everyone on this board to like me. What do I have to do to get a few hello's once in a while, or to have the long term members actually care?
    nothing against the newer people, Im just confused as to why most of the ppl I used to talk 2 dont talk 2 me anymore...

2. MrDepressed

MrDepressed Guest

I havent seen you online for some time... I hope your able to keep comin around.

3. Dave303

Dave303 Well-Known Member

Metallica, I am sure the long term members remember you. Sometimes it's just so hard to answer everyone, you know? But trust me, I'm sure everyone remembers you. Glad you are still here.

Dave

4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Mellinda, ill be happy to asnswer your pms. Luv ya and i dont think anyone has gone tired from you, :hug: xxx Beret

5. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

:hug:

6. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

Hello MM! :peace:

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I haven't seen you around in quite some time. I've missed you around the forum. I hope you are doing ok, hun. I am sory I haven't PMed you jusy been not doing so well, so much going on. But I would be more than happy to talk with you, I have been wondering about you lately. Was worried to be quite honest. :hug: :hug: :hug:

8. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

Melinda, I am still here for you. I do like you. Did you see the post I wrote asking if anyone had heard from you when you were in the hospital. I was so worried. I'm glad that you are still around and I hope to talk to you soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.