I've nowhere to run.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by None2002, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. None2002

None2002 New Member

I don't know what's up. I can't carry on with my life much longer living like this but theres many other things I am unhappy with. I've been giving some serious thought, fantasy in going out killing those I hate and then myself. The only problem is I'm too frightened to do it. My brain feels like its going to explode. I already see therapist, But I don't really want to get better for some reason, I have given up and don't really want to live. When I do go out, I feel the world is a bad place and people are out to get me, I feel like I have to be ready to kill people, but when I do see people that I think are out to get me I almost cant breath and panic. Another problem is I have huge urge to do risky things and when I do them I feel too nervous and know its wrong. To know I have another day to live tomorrow and the next is tortutre, dont know what I will do.
  2. Fawx

Fawx Member

What is it that's making you want to kill yourself? And what is it that makes you think people are out to get you?
  3. saeyoon Chung

saeyoon Chung Well-Known Member

I can relate to the "fear" that 'people may be out to hurt me.' Know that ther're more people out there like you and me who may be feeling this way, and you're NOT alone.

My advice is.. keep EXPECTING good things to happen to you. I know it's really hard when you're down and out.. I'm struggling with it myself.
    But it doesn't hurt to try, right?

Trying going to a church. People there are non-threatening, try saying hi to them, esp the old folk. They are usually gentle, and probably just as nervous as you're. Church is a good start.

Try going to YMCA if you like sports like basketball. Play 21, ask someone to play 1 on 1, or just watch people play.

You'll slowly gain confidence, it's more like getting used to it, making it a part of who you are. You'll not notice anything. But as you enjoy more social interactions, you gradually start to change. That's what happened to me, I'm still considered a shy.. introverted guy, but I've changed a lot.

If you can elaborate on where you're at emotionally, we may be able to help you better.

syj85@hotmail.com, if you need someone to talk to.

Good luck~!!
  4. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Have you tried medication?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.