ive reached my goals but i still feel depressed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by emilyroselovesu, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emilyroselovesu

emilyroselovesu Well-Known Member

my goals were to get my license finally and get a car.
    i got my license like 2 weeks ago and a car today.
    i have a boyfriend. i go to school. but i just feel unfulfilled.
    i still feel not good enough. i feel bad cause i know some people don't have anything and here i am complaining and i have everything.
    i just wish i could die some days.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

first off wow congratulations on getting your licences and a car. Don't feel bad okay it could be chemicals in your brain that is making you still feel depressed. The chemicals are still not right so you need to talk to your doctor and get medications to level it so you don''t feel this way. try newer meds even okay There are many people here that suffer depression for no reasons but that medically the chemicals are still not right in the brain hugs

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

have you considered volunteering? it feels really good to help people. i volunteer at a human rights organization and at a drop in centre for people with mental illness. keeps me busy and happy.

4. emilyroselovesu

hmmm i have always wanted to do that

5. emilyroselovesu

thanks! well i dont take medication anymore because i really felt like my depression disapeared and anyway is was causing me stomach aches. but i have extreme emetephobia. which is a fear of throwing up. so whenever my stomach hurts i freak out and i want to die. thats kinda what i feel now. but im afraid to take any medications now because i fear i will get sick. this phobia really has ruined my life.

6. total eclipse

I think if you can get on something for anxiety a small dose of something to help you relax and not be so anxious about being sick that would help right talk to your doc okay hugs

7. emilyroselovesu

yea ive been thinking about that. and its cool cuz i have a car and a license now so i can actually make appointments to go to the psychologist and psychiatrist again. before i had my parents drive me =/

8. total eclipse

It is cool to have your own independance i hope you do get on something hun to make your life a little better hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.