I've reached the end of my road

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gringoextremo, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gringoextremo

gringoextremo New Member

Too many things are stacking up. I can't even get a glimpse of hope for a positive future. I am in a serious downward spiral and it is just getting worse. Everything in the universe is against me. I am now in a position where I can not get back up. It's like the universe is telling me I need to move on to the next life.
  2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

What is it that has got you so down?
  3. nonopano

nonopano Active Member

Hey dude, the universe is not against you. Seeing it as such is subjective. You see, I'm not against you and I'm willing to hear your story out.

Please tell us your problems, and we could help you out restore you in a good position in life.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

NO the universe is not against you hun Your depression is making you see things so full of grays right now I do hope you reach out and talk to your doctor or someone hun to help you.
  5. Severijn

Severijn Well-Known Member

What things are bothering you?

Trying to do too much at once is overwhelming so I suggest you take it one step at a time.

If you have a broken relationship, work on that first. Or if you are overweight, do that first and let other things be for a while.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I agree with what the others have said, but what exactly is making things so painful for your right now that's making you want to end your life?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.