ive read some of ur stories

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by klampner1961, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klampner1961

klampner1961 Member

funny, i would trade places with anyone of you. u have nothing on me!!! my story is so sad you would off urself just by reading it. so if you think it cant get worse...jump in my shoes
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

It doesnt matter how bad someone has it compared to the next person. What matters is that we are all trying to deal with things in our lives that arent fair and are causing us pain. Enough that we would rather give up living than trying to keep enduring it.

And you've found yourself here, just like most of the rest of us, hoping to find some support and understanding. Something we cant seem to find in the world. Or at the very least to know that someone else has finally heard us. That we arent alone.

I'm not going to make a comparison list but I am going to offer to listen if you want to fill me in and see if I can give you any advice or support that you havent already been able to find.
  3. klampner1961

klampner1961 Member

well lets see, i come from a poor back ground as most. have worked hard all my life built a sucess full business, got married, had a child, built a beautiful home and money was not an issue. the perfect life one might say. then over the last few years the business had began to fail, ended up in divorce, got in big trouble with the law (business related with bad advise from legal council), now looking at jail time, owe everyone in the world money, pretty sure i may be gay or bi at least, attracted to the only ture friend i have hes married, he ok with the feelings i have but wont talk about it with me. about to loose my home and whats left of my business. so whats the point of going on?

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

well, lets see. ive never been married, dont have kids, i owe alot of creditors. crashed and burned at least 4 times due to my drinking several years ago. had to repos.
    im almost 50, gave up everything to move to another state at a friends invite .. no longer friends with that person. the only job i have found so far is at walmart . whats the point of going on ?

first of all. i quit drinking 14 years ago. i quit drugs 17 years ago, and for some reason ... even though i tried suicide 3 times since the 7th grade .. for some reason things always seem to come together.
    im rebuilding now ... again. whats the point of going on? because just like everyone else here .. i been through some shit and some where some how i know things will get back to where im comfortable again.

it depends on what you want. yes i have been tired and i may get tired again. but for now, im learning to change the way i think and make the best out of what i have .. and not dwelling on what i dont have. many ppl have much less.

the choice is yours.
  5. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

(double post)
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2009
  6. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Let's see... I killed my best friend in an accident when I was 4, still have nightmares about that day, I can't connect with 90% of people no matter how hard I try, my father despises me and loudly proclaims that I'm just a mistake, only had 2 friends all my life and nowadays they'll talk to me once every two weeks (if that) just to check on me and nothing else, found the one girl I always wanted to date and had a great relationship, only for her to get angry at me over a misunderstanding and cut me dead, leaving me so heartbroken that 1 and a half years later I still can't spend 1 day without longing for her, nor being able to simply look at her without dying inside. I was also diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, an auto-immune disease that gives me huge ammounts of muscle pain and has no cure. Oh and I'm extremely close to get thrown out of college which is the very last thing I have in life.

I dunno about you, but I do think I'm standing my ground against a whole lot of crap here... But you know what? Doesn't matter.

Who cares who's "the toughest" to break or who has the most reasons to kill himself? This isn't a contest, we're not fighting for a prize or title, we're fighting for our lives. You should compare your stories to those of other people, but to see what good examples you may take from their experiences, not to decide who is worse off. If anything you're just calling other people weaklings when it's false. Everyone has it's own coping limit, and it's no shame to reach it no matter how high or low.

I do recognize your sutuation is dear. It seems you're financially broken, and that's never a good place to be. If I may, how old are you? Despite everything, it's never too late to start over. You said it yourself, you started with little.

I think the most pressing matter is getting your juridic situation worked out.I don't know what's the case so I can't say much about it, but hopefully you won't face jail time. After that's done, nothing is keeping you from beginning anew. Sure, it'll be hard, you'll miss alot of what you had in your life, but at least you're alive, at least you still have a shot at rebuilding your life. You never know what's in store for tomorrow

You said you have a friend left, maybe he can help you for a while until you can get your feet in more stable ground?

Anyway, keep posting, we're always here for you.

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

everyone has issues. and its plain to see that many are stressed out because of them. like Ordep ... keep standing your ground.
  8. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Klampner1961, you have a child to carry on for. :hug:

Keep posting, it will help you work through it. Have you seen a doctor?
  9. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I agree with Chargette. You have someone to carry on for. Something a lot of us don't have.
  10. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

So because of what you've said you have it worse than everyone else? Pretty damn judgmental if you ask me.
  11. sinnssykdom

sinnssykdom Banned Member

This forum is not to compare who's life may be worse, it's to provide support, care and love(i'm sorry if that sounded corny...) The fact is, while everyone comes from different families, different situations, and has their own story to tell and own reasons, we are all here on this forum so obviously we have shared the same(or similar) feeling at some point or another. This is why we come together because we understand one another and where they're coming from to some extend. Please don't go around telling people you have it way worse because really don't know the individual and the situations, who knows they may have only shared part of the story. Also not to mention everyone takes things differently, what may see ok to you, may be devastating to another. You just don't know the full history and story behind people and to be quite honest i find it downright rude to come out and say that you're life is worse and implying things as if we don't have a reason to feel such a way.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2009
  12. klampner1961

klampner1961 Member

please forgive me i wasnt trying to compare or make light of eveyones situation. we all have burdens to carry mine just seem to be to heavy right now. and by the way im 48 years old
  13. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

No need to apologise my friend, I understand sometimes we say things without thinking them through, but you also gotta understand that was a little offensive. Anyway, no harm done and all is forgiven.

Keep posting and updating us as you go. We'll be here to help and support.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.