I've realised I have a problem

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by anarulesmenow, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

I've been drinking for a few years, and occasionally I go on benders where I will drink a bottle of vodka every day for 2 weeks. Ive always been able to stop before, I used to take some drugs as well but Ive always been able to stop but now I dont think I can. In the past few months, I cant think of a day where I havent had a drink at all. Sure, Ive not been binge drinking every night and sometimes its only a couple of cans but its almost become normal to me and I hate it. Recently Ive also been doing some other stuff. On monday I took about 30 pills, not really to kill myself but just to hurt. And tonight Ive had some pills, some drink and about half a bottle of night nurse. This is a typical night for me. Im not sure what to do though. The other day when I woke up after taking those pills and drinking I was feeling pretty ill and didn't go into college. My mum had a complete go at me for not going in and I didn't dare tell her why, I just started drinking again. Not really sure what to do.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You go talk to the coucillors at your school they will get you connections to get you some help They can set you up with an addiction councillor detox person to help you stop
    Get the help now your liver must be shot with all the toxins you have been using Talk to the coucillors at you school okay don't wait

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

You need to see your doctor immediately and tell all. It takes professional help to detox off of this. Are you drinking to change the way you feel? If so, you can learn other ways to do that. Sometimes these feelings come from a chemical imbalance in the brain and life stresses intensify this. That's where medication can help. Booze does not help because it does more harm than good.

Please go to the doctor right away, even if it is the emergency room.

I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Vivian

4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Does alcoholism run in your family? You said that you can blame alot on them, what would you blame on them? Do you think they are the reasons you started drinking?

Please go to your doctor, alcohol is a depressant, thats blurring your life vision and making everything around you feel and seem so much worse than it has to be. Taking the pills on top of it is killing your insides. Your probably not eating much which will start causing health problems. The list will grow as you drink more.

Look into AA meetings, maybe listening to their stories will hit close to home and make you realize you dont want to end up like that. Visit your local morgue, look at a body that has been in a fatal accident. Its a horrible legal drug thats taking many of people down.

PM anytime

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.