I've said it before I know...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZombiePringle, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

This will likely be my last day on SF. or anywhere to be honest. I did have a date planned but now I'm moving it up and I'm doing it when I get out of work. I love you guys I really do. I appreciate everything SF has done for me. And please don't tell me it will get better...because it won't.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Why are you changing the date hun? If you are moving it up is there a possibilty you could move it further away? Not saying that you dont have your reasons, but if you shared them maybe someone might be able to find a different solution. Please hold off.

3. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

:( Please hold on Kankuro, things can get better. You just got to wait. :hug:

Take care hun
    x
    xx
    xxx

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please hang in there Josh. You can get through this again.
    You have lots of support behind you :hug:

5. ZombiePringle

I'm not going to even try and fight my way through it this time. I'm just going to give up. give in to my weakness...

6. confuzzle

confuzzle Well-Known Member

I PMed you, but I wanted to say here.

You are loved.
    You have strength.
    Have hope.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I know you're going through a really rough time atm, but you CAN get through it :hug:

Keep reaching out for support x

8. ZombiePringle

I know you guys care for me and all but I don't think I can even bring myself around enough to last even another week. I truly appreciate everything.

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Why are you changing the date, what's wrong?

10. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Don't do it.

Don't let that bastard win.

You do have the stength! You deserve to be happy.

We all do.

Fuck it. Whatever is going on, let it go. Just for today. Right now...just take some time to relax. Take a few deep breaths, maybe go for a walk and perhaps marvel at the natural world around you.

Take some time for you.

But most importantly, if you really are feeling like this is going to happen, SEEK HELP!

Call 911 or go to the local hospital, police station, fire station etc, and tell them you are acutely suicidal. If you have a method, bring it along and give it to them.

Give your brain a chance to heel. You deserve as much.

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

The thing is Josh, you can do anything you want to in regards to living or dying so saying you can't isn't true. Saying you don't want to is more realistis. You have survived rough times and can survive this one as well.I can't promise you things always get better, because sometimes they just don't. At least not what we can see ourselves. I can promise you they will change. Everything changes. Sometimes we are so caught up in how miserable we feel that we refuse to see these changes. Don't lose all hope. Better is out there. the question becomes, "How do you find your way to it?" :hug:

12. ZombiePringle

I had changed my mind mostly due to what people said to me on here but after the day I had today I'm very much ready again to end it. I guess I can try to keep fighting on but why? To have more pain added? To just be shown new reasons why I'm worthless and a horrible person? I'm choosing to give up.

13. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

hey dont give up now. sounds like youve come a long way.

14. ZombiePringle

I've already given up. I try so hard everyday only to get slapped back down again. I don't want to feel this way anymore...Thats why I've chosen to make my escape.

15. Polar

Polar Account Closed

Hey Kankuro,

Don't give up for you have so much to give.

Please hold on because you are obviously a much loved person here and you mean so much to so many people.

Please take care and remember that you are a good person.

Kind regards,

Polar

16. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I wish I knew what to say, there is nothing I can say I guess but I wish there was something ... I hope that u can find whatever it is u need to cary on in this life...know that people on here care about u and ur not alone in this...be safe man...

17. ZombiePringle

There's nothing steve. I've already decided that there is nothing left for me to continue this pathetic, worthless existence. I'm a failure and do nothing but cause others problems. A week from today I will be ending it. I'm sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.