Ive screwed it royally

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Cheesecake, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Well-Known Member

So last night at a feinds party i drank more booze than i should and i knew i cant handle my booze so i came on to my mates girlfriend, insulted some girls boyfriend ( i only know this cause i vaguely remember some girl telling me this as i must have been kicked out as i waited for a taxi at 3am)

Ive tried to apologise through texts and msn but ive been given the silent treatment so ive porbabrly lost two good friends isolated myself from one of the only social groups i have.

Well done you fucking moron. You fucked your friends new years party and screwed yourself aswell. what a great start to the new year.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I did something similar yesterday. And,today I have decide that my new years resolution is going to be to give up alcohol for good.

Don't be so hard on yourself, everyone does silly things when under the influence. The most important thing is to learn from this mistake. Know your limits,if you can't do that then give up alcohol completely.

Hopefully your friends will find it in them to forgive you, after all you were very drunk so didn't mean any of what you did.

I hope you feel better soon. Don't worry about it, make today a fresh start :)
  3. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Well-Known Member

Yeah im gonna make it my reslution to either have no more alcohol or no more than 1 drink.

Thanks for your support :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2009