ive seen everything i need to see

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by greenieguy, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

Ive seen the different sports teams win a title i have seen the friendzone that girls put guys in, i have seen expensive thing, all of the great video games and tv shows. Ive seen everything this world has to offer.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

If that is the extent of what you believe the world has to offer than you are looking with a narrow focus at a very tiny piece of the world. By you r own admission in other threads you have never found a relationship that works for you so that is a big thing you have not seen according to your previous posts. It would seem there are many things you would like to see that you have not yet so focus on putting yourself in a position to see all of them may help.....

3. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

Ha i doubt ill ever see myself in a relationship so that is just an illusion everything i havent experienced is either an illudion or something i dnt care about. I stay alive and have goals like im taking classes right now to get a degree but i dont even know why i want one to get some boring job and meet more coiceided girls that will reject in the office just like everything else. Its hard to stay motivated for college amd its hard to even get the energy to talk to girls because it is always a friendzone situation. Wouldnt it be better if i end now that i havw experienced everything good already in my life

4. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

No it would not be better Greenieguy

:freehug:

5. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

I hope you guys are right thank you for listening im going to keep trying for now who knows though i might be back here in a week

6. DesertWolf

DesertWolf Active Member

It doesn't worth to kill yourself because of a girl (or a lack of girls). Trust me, if you are depressed, you won't find happiness even in a relationship. I never had problems with girls, and here I am!

Just understand that you have a very negative aura right know, this "I saw everything I wanted, I don't have any purpose, I want to die"-type of aura, and girls can feel it. And of course, they don't want this, nobody would. Even you probably wouldn't. They want a guy who is curious of the possibilities of the world, has energy to do stuff, and can support them (I mean, emotionally).
    And how to be a guy like that? First, forget about girls! I know it's easy to say, but harder to do, but try it! Not for long, just for a month or two, tell yourself, that during this time, you won't care about girls, just about yourself. You spent a lot of energy to girls, and to not to get them - now spend all this to yourself. Don't hit on any girls during that time, because then you'll just repeat the mistakes you are doing in the last years. Don't even think about them, except when you are jerking off.
    Then during that time, try to find a hobby of yours, something which needs you to actively participate in in (so TV and video games doesn't count!). Anything you like. Do some sports, it is good for your physical and mental health, and appearance! Get some new cool clothes, try a new haircut! Hang out with your friends/family more (it doesn't matter if they are close friends, or just buddies, hang out with them). Find yourself, find your own values! Because when you are watching TV, playing video games, and crying about the girls you can't get, you certainly won't find your own values, and certainly won't make any step to happiness.
    And when you found our own values, when you realize that you are a precious person, that will be the time when you'll attract girls like a magnet.
    My grandmother always told me that "if you want to have a happy relationship, first you must learn how to be happy alone". Because you won't find the key to your happiness in someone else, because it's in you.

And one more thing what a lot of guys in your shoes forget: select between girls! A lot of guys simply don't select, hit on EVERY girl they see, and of course they get a lot of rejection! That is a common misconception that only girls should select, we guys should too! Don't care about the stupid ones, the ones who are only interested in your money, the ones to whom you are not really attracted to, the bitches, etc. Only 1 in 10 girls deserves any attention, if you give it to more, you waste your energy.
    And actually, you'll get a lot more attention from girls when you are selecting between them, than when you desperately hit on everyone.

And don't tell me you saw all of the great video games, they just started to make Fallout 4! ^.^

7. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

I used to be happy i still try to be but it is all useless. Everything is a couples thing. Going to clubs evenfootball games have a bunch of couples. If i have that aura then it is never going away which means you think i should end it. I as agree life is pointless ive always had the aura and it isnr going away.

8. PatriciaAHunt

PatriciaAHunt Member

I have a question. Are you satisfied with all the things that you have done so far??

9. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

I have a question for you what is the point of that pointless question of course im not satisfied but what does it matter ive seen everything good already everything else is illusions. Me daydreaming that things will be good bit knowing the fact is everu girl woll friendzone me. I need to kill myself now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.