ive set the date!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ZundertowZ, May 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZundertowZ

ZundertowZ Well-Known Member

i have absolutly nothing to look foward to on a daily basis besides getting off of work and taking enough pills that my eyes roll in the back off my head. what has happaned to my life? i think about killing myself 5-10 times a day, i cry like a pussy from being so loney and i cant stop thinking of the fucked up shit the people who were closest to me have done. its been a little over a year since my only attempt. im so spent, saturdays the day! i feel relieved ive set the date! now maybe i could enjoy the last couple of days!

2. LonelyTraveler

LonelyTraveler Well-Known Member

Eh, I figured the day I would die would be a Friday. But I guess a Saturday would do in a pinch.

Last time I set a date and started enjoying my "last days", then I forgot to gather my supplies and missed it. LOL

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear that both of you are feeling so down at this time. I do hope that something will come up within the next few days that make you rethink about things. Try to rise above the terrible things that have been done to you by others and prove to them that you are a survivor despit their efforts. Don't let them win.

4. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

I've found that setting dates is easy, but keeping them is hard. Suicide attempts are, in my experience, really rash things that pop up at unexpected times.

That said, I expect my day will be a Thursday, for obvious reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.