I've stopped. Completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm eight teen years old and over the past two years, I've stopped caring about everthing. I have no feelings for anyone, my family, friends, school work, even myself. I haven't done anything to harm myself, yet. I'm not depressed, I don't cry to myself or anyone else. I've, some how lost all emotion. I have no girlfriend or have I ever had one. All I usually do is set around playing Warcraft all day.

I don't even know why I do that, normally I just want to lay down and stare at the cealing. I've been wanting to join the Marines, more-or-less as a suicide mission, hoping to die in combat. I've been wanting my meaningless life to end already, but I just don't know if I have the testicular fortitude to go through with it. Hopefully, someday, I'll snap out of this ridiculous state of mind. I don't know what's wrong with me, and I don't know how to fix it.

Domo

Unfortunately, this is not something you can 'snap out of'.

I recommend the first thing you do is see your GP and he can give you a referral to see someone.

C

carekitty

I don't know if joining the military is the right thing for you or not, but you need something to get you out and for you to care about.

It sounds like you've just shut down, which is depression. I agree that seeing someone who can walk you through this is a good idea. They might even have some good thoughts on what you can do to bring some life back to your life.

I know it doesn't feel like it, but you do have a future ahead of you. You just need some help finding out which direction to take.

transparent

All I can say is that you're not alone. I'm 19 and I've been struggling with what you're going through for a long time. Strange; I wanted to join the Marines as well. I still do. And for the same reasons you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00