I've stopped looking for reasons to live, and started looking for ways to die.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by #echota, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #echota

#echota Member

Yeah, as above really. Nothing is wrong, I'm just filled with, and defined by extreme apathy, which has lead me to make the wrong choices, time and again. I have no motivation, no drive and no desire whatsoever. I'm emotionally dry. More importantly I have absolutely no fear of death, and the only thing holding me back is a lack of drive, and an appropriate method. I don't want some grand or futile gesture, or a quick finish, just something appropriate.

<Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>

I don't know what I think I'll achieve by publishing this post, but I feel like I have to write something down, at the least.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2010
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

If you are thinking about ending your own life, something is wrong. You should seek help. Maybe talk to someone you trust. Researching ways to die isn't health hon. xx :hug: If you need to talk I'm here.

3. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Really? You really think something might be wrong? If ever their was a reason to use this phrase then now is it, you ready : NO SHIT SHELOCK!!!!!!

If it helps post and post and post some more on here and get your thoughts out and im always around lurking somewhere if ya need to chat

4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:hug: hey, and welcome to SF btw. Um.. I really wish I could be of more help, but maybe first you could explain maybe some more reason as to why you feel so bad. I'm here if you need to talk anytime. :)

5. #echota

#echota Member

I don't feel bad, just indifferent. And I don't see dying, or suicide as a bad thing. I know those around me do, and that's one thing that holds me back. I don't understand how a decision can be wrong, or right? Surely that's just relative morality.

6. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

well, yea.. but why do you feel like dieing is an option you wish to take? like.. what even logically tells you to die?

7. #echota

#echota Member

What logically tells me to die? There's no logical reason to live, except for the sake of it. Death would at least guarantee some kind of change.

8. mark1

mark1 Active Member

wow u hit the nail on the head there ..thats what i was thinking . ive spent 2days loking at how i wanna go... and now ive made my choice ... i was planning on sorting my affairs.. this week and picking up wat i need then
    going for a drive sumwhere quite .... i dont wanna feel the hurt any more it just there all the time :sigh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.