I've Tried

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ozinuk, Apr 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

I've tried to move forward and I've tried to think about who and what I' be leaving behind but now all of that doesn't matter.

I have let far to many people down to move forward. I am what I am a complete and utter f**k up and there's no place for a person like me. I can't take the pain any more you can't live with it it grinds you down and emotionally there's nothing left.

I'm sorry to all those who have helped me and gave their time but today it ends. I've let you all down Kali, IV2010, summerschild, wildcherry I am so sorry I wish it were different but I'm damaged goods and some things can't be repaired. :blub:

2. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

My heart breaks to know that you are in such pain. I think that you are a precious soul who has been hurt far too much. This world needs people exactly like you. I hate the fact that you are in such pain. I know you are tired and that it is hard.
    But you need never apologize to me. I do not regret one moment I have spent with you. I only regret that I could not help you more. To help you see that you are a wonderful person who has so much life left in you. But I know that you are tired. But you are wounded and that does not mean you cannot be repaired. I believe you can be.
    I will always be here for you. Always. Please keep talking to us and letting us help you. I don't want to add to your pain. We love you and I love you so very much. Have you called your daughters? Please don't give up. Please.
    How is your shoulder? Rest and talk again to us. (gentle hug)

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

steve you have tried so hard and I can see you are tired of fighting...but I don't want you to go....I don't want you to suffer but don't end it like this....
    please get some more help...call crisis line....get to hospital.....
    call your daughters....oh god they are going to be devastated...
    they will help you...but you gotta reach out....
    we are here for you my dear friend....lov ya...:hug::aussie:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

come on keep going okay call your doctor crisis call your daughters anyone but keep going. I understand the complete feeling of nothingness but that will go soon okay Your daughters will not be able to recuperate from loosing you.
    Call then hear their voices and realize just how much joy they bring you please keep posting reaching out please call for help.

5. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

I can't do it any more it has to stop to end there is nothing for me or my future people will soon forget

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sorry steve ...nobody ever forgets a suicide...and your girls will never forget you....
    I will never forget you and we've only just met...
    even if you make it look like it's not a suicide your wife will tell everyone it is...
    I'm sorry I'm laying it on you but I don't want you to go.... talk to your girls first...
    please!!!...
    that could be your future..with them

edited to say....I'm not trying to make you feel guilty either steve...you have nothing to feel guilty for....
    you're just a good bloke and I don't want you to go.....;(

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'll never forget you, and neither will anyone who has gotten the privelege to know you and care about you. You won't be forgotten, by us or by your daughters. I'm not trying to make you feel guilty, just being honest with you. You are someone who is WORTH knowing and remembering.

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:sad::awww::nerves::cry:

9. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

I want to apologise for what happened earlier things become so overwhelming I had to get out :i'm sorry: for any problems I caused (that's what I'm good at) :sad:

10. summerschild

Ms

We understand dear. We really do. Rest when you need to. We will be here when you need us. ((hugs))

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you reached out for help thru you therapist your doctor. You don't need to suffer this kind of pain alone. No one forgets okay it just doesn't happen and you know your girls god they would be so devasted and lost they would carry your pain then. Try okay to get some therapy for you some medication to help you deal with all this pain take care okay i would care and i would not forget.

12. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

I've spent too much time with therapists can't be trusted. :sad:

13. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

I feel the same way that you do word for word, I know how difficult it is. The feeling of trying to move on but actually not having anything worthwhile to look forward to. I know for myself that I'm a complete f-up and that I won't be able to get things ever sorted out. Something that I have found that has helped me out a bit is finding the positives that are going for you and hanging on to them. Hang in there, I'm a pm away if you need to talk :hug:

14. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:stars::yay::goodjob::hug::aussie:
    so glad you made it through another day...

15. summerschild

I agree with IV... my day is so much brighter because I know that you precious are still with us. :yay:

16. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You haven't caused any problems!!! :hug:

17. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

just letting you know still thinking of you.....hope it's been a better day....
    :hug::aussie:

18. summerschild

May today be a better day than yesterday and tomorrow even better. ((hugs))

19. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

I would like to think so but so far it's been a pretty desperate day I just feel so wretched :blub:

20. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry that you aren't feeling so well. I really do hope things do pick up for you. I'm here if you need to talk. I'm only a pm away. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.