ive..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sycotic_Sarah, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iv benedirnkin quite abit,im sorry for th speech
    um i fel realy suciidal nd wimwnan kill yself ndi hate ths, arghh, soemone help pleae?
    pleas?!
    i dnt fel stable atall
    i fel worse
    drnkn make it woese
    help!?

2. missybaby

missybaby Active Member

Hey girl r u there well good so am i talk to me

3. sarah? let us know your okay hun x

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

How are you doing today Sarah? I hope better than yesterday. :hug:

5. Sorry I posted this, I felt quite... blah last night. I drank alot and well, there we go.

I'm not okay, both physically and mentally. I'm shaking, I feel sick, my heads banging, typical hangover. Mentally, damn, you don't want to know.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope a few hugs can help Sarah. :hug: :hug: :grouphug: :arms:

7. Yeah, they did. Thankyou. :hug:

8. i hope things get better soon sweetie :hug: :arms:

9. :cry:

*sigh*

10. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

x x x :flowers:

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Have a good day miss Sarah. :hug: :hug:

12. Bad, bad, bad day.

I cut my wrist, quite deeply, but not as deep as some I've done, I tried to kill myself, it didn't work, just ended up loosing ALOT of blood and now I'm left with two deep weird wide cuts joined together. :l

Great. LOVELY. Fabulous. Not.

Why can't I just die? :(

13. :cry: someone help, i feel lost, ive nowhere to go anymore, :cry:, i cant stop crying!

14. ~Nobody~

Talk to me, sweetheart. I am here and I believe in you and I know you can get through this :arms:. Would you consider ging to A&E or something and telling them you want to kill yourself?

:hug: x

15. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Are you physically all right, dear? Tell us what's wrong!

16. :cry: No.

:cry: I don't know what to do anymore! I just want to die, but I don't know what to do, I don't, I feel so fucking unstable right now! :cry:

17. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Please go to the hospital! We can talk later. Promise.

18. No... :cry:

I don't want to. It's fine. The cut is fine. My mom won't take me anyway. She said they won't do anything. I've put dirt in it now. Bandaged it up. I want an infection to die from. I will die if I get an infection because it's deep enough. I hope I do. I feel so shit. I lost my placement at school. So education is fucked up. I feel so suicidal today. I wish my blade didn't go blunt. I'd have made that last cut, that last slit, and would've died for sure. :cry:

19. ~Nobody~

We mean go to the hospital so that they can give you the psychiatric help you need, hon'.

Please clean that cut. If it gets infected you may lose the use of your hand, or even lose an arm. You are highly unlikely to die from it. Please think this through. :hug: x x x

20. I will die from it. I hit a vein. If I get it infected, it'll go into my blood stream and kill me. :)

I'm not going to hospital at all.

I'm fine.

Sorry I posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.