iver hutr people

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by perry_mason, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

i drkink anf abuse peoaople who i love, plepl wjho fdont deserve it.

i need hdelp, not forme i fdont csare bou t me byt i dont want to hurt the ppl i lovev.#

plesde help me.
  2. sandalwood

sandalwood Well-Known Member

i'm feeling much the same way lately, and i'm sure many other people here do also. you aren't alone. try and keep it together. :hug:
  3. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

thank you for replying, that means a lot to me and im sorry if you are feeling the same way. i wouldnt want to wish any of this on anybody.

to everybody reading this - im sorry for posting that really. i was totally drunk (you can probably guess that though!) and feeling really down because i was shouting abuse (for no reason) at a person i really like.

everything is just getting more difficult.

if i could, i would delete that or at least edit it but i know you cant. it probably shouldnt have been posted in 'after effects' either.

so just wanted to say sorry
  4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

A big :hug: to you both.
    Sorry you are both feeling so down.
    I do know what it's like and am here if you ever want to talk.
  5. magic1

magic1 Active Member

For starters, you know what you're doig is wrong, when you are doing it, and oyu just can't help it, and you hate that. I think that's prety good for startrs, for all I can say. I hope whatever is causing you to drink this much will be resolved. You are in my thoughts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.