Iya all

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by alle_vite, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

Well although i joined this website a year ago i was sectioned shortly after joining so never got a chance to introduce myself or even use the site. Well its obvious why i am on here is suppose but the run up to this included me loosing everything in my life, i cauht meningitis in march 2006 wqas very sick took alot of time off work and get sacked for it then i fell pregnant i got kicked out of home my family stoped speaking to me then my friends disowend me so i was 19 homeless and had nobody in the world that wanted me then my daughter was born and she doed 1 hour after birth, that was nearly wo years ago and since then i have had nothing but heartache and pain and problems so i just want some peace anc to be at ease in the eternal sleep and be with my angel!!!!!

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF! That sounds hard, but you also seem like a strong person since you have been hanging in there for this long. Keep doing so! :hug:
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  4. Rockster

Rockster Guest

Welcome hun, i wont repeat myself from what i have already said just, :hug:
  5. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

sorry to hear you lost a child, you managed to get thru it, that makes you a strong person, i can imagine how it must eat away at you, obviously you can never forget what happend, but after time things will get easier, they always do
  6. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to SF Nicole. I know and understand your pain and heartache. I have lost children as well as I have told you so you have my best thoughts and love.

Dont hesitate to pm or to talk to me on messenger. I'll always be there for you hun.

be well and stay safe
    granny xx
  7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

never got a chance to say :welcome:
    Your posts are very interesting :wub:
  8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF
  9. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

welcome to sf
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum after all this time. I am sorry to hear about all you have been through. You have survived and now is the time to try and move forward.
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf :)
  12. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Hey Nicole, sorry its taken me so long to welcome you! Glad you found us hunni, see you on msn! :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.