J :(

A good friend, J, died a year ago on 11th May last year following a suicide attempt. I miss her so much :( I'm getting her name tattooed on me as soon as I can afford it. I feel rather low at the mo, and I think that the anniversary of J's death isn't helping.

My Granddad's anniversary of his death is also coming soon.

I'm aware that this may sound odd, but my gut feeling is saying that my Uncle has also died. He's an addict and alcoholic.

So much death... :( I don't blame them really. I work 50 hours+ a week, for a rubbish wage, even though I have a good degree, which I'm trying to use.

Pft. Sorry guys :(

icequeen

condolences on your losses...its hard enough to deal with one but multi losses is draining...try and stay focussed and strong...and keep posting...
:hug:

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
I'm sorry for your losses, which are making this a sad time for you. I hope you find out that your uncle is actually doing all right.

I'd love to know if he was ok, but he has no fixed address or job. He has a mobile, but he never picks it up, or answers it, most of the time goes straight to voicemail. I've just got a nasty feeling about it :(

Thankyou, I'm trying to keep positive. I joined here, because I need an extra bit of support :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00