Jackoboy :D

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jackoboy16, Jul 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackoboy16

Jackoboy16 Active Member

Ello Ello :D remember me?
    i am much better now i've been transfered to a Medium Secure hospital for my own safetey but o well everyone is really nice here i have come along way since sept i am on 12 days home leave! The Anti deppresants are working really well i went through a bad stage were i was hearing voices and was really low the doctors diagnosed me with Servere Depression With Psycotic Symptoms. Anyway i am in stevanage so its along way for me to be from my family i have taken part in family therapy and love my parents/family v much :D

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Glad you're doing better :hug:

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Jackoboy,
    It is good to see someone who has successfully climbed out of this pit of dispear. You must have put alot of effort into accomplishing this. I don't know you but feel congradulation is in order!!
    I got a new Shrink and have met him once, he already decided that he wants me to go in the hospital. To me that is a waste of time and money because I don't say much while I am in there so they label me stable and boot me out. I suffer from socialphobia, augoriphobia, paranoia, depression, anxiety, I see things moving around but when I focus on that spot there is nothing there., irrational thinking, mood swings, and others that I can't think of right now. Well keep the faith and stay safe!!:chopper:!!

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It's great to hear from you again. Glad to hear you are doing so much better. It's wonderful when they find the right combination of meds, therapy, etc that really does help. I am looking forward to seeing you around again. Enjoy your 12 days home. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.