Jaeger Snooze reporting :)

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Snooze, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Snooze

Snooze Well-Known Member

As some of you might know, I was really worried about joining the army because of my depression. I was worried I might snap there.

Instead! I don't remember when was the last time I fell asleep smiling, that's what I did in the army! I think it's because we are all in the same situation there, and we are all dressed up the same way. There is really no reason to pick on anyone else or discriminate, people actually work together and support each other!

I just wanted to update you guys and tell you everything is going good here :)

Love you all, I wish you the most strenght to find the thing that keeps you going!

(I hope this doesn't count as an 'illegal' picture here, atleast my face is edited out)

I'm sorry if i'm slow to reply to your messages since i'm currently on a weekend break and I dont have a clue when will my next one be

xx Snooze (7 months of army left :rolleyes:)
  2. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

Really glad your enjoying your time in the army, im sure the shooting ranges must be really fun :wootrock:

Ive been thinking about joining the medical corp of my countries army soon but because we dont have conscription here im sure it will be a lot different to your countries system. What kind of role are you in at the moment? Do they give you a choice of what area you want to work in or is it a mandatory selection?

Good luck with the next 7 months and dont get too drunk this weekend :wink:
  3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Yay! I'm so glad you have found something that makes you happy and you should feel very proud of yourself for doing your country such a great service :)
  4. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Hey, this is great, I'm really happy for you :) Thanks for posting this, it gives me hope and stuff :biggrin:
  5. Just_a_guy

Just_a_guy Well-Known Member

Hehe, that picture looks familiar :D