Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jakiqu, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakiqu

jakiqu New Member

Hello everyone,
    I have read a lof of the posts on this site and it makes you realise your not the only one suffering.
    I've been depressed for a long time but things have got a lot worse recently though I've never really talked about it.
    Maybe if I do it will help.
    I live alone with my two dogs and a cat. They are the only reason I'm still here. My girl dog is so dependent on me, she follows me everywhere and gets very stressed if I leave her. I got her from the dogs trust about 5 years ago. Shes called Bif. My boy dog is called Bruno and my dad got him 10 years ago. He was at the vets with a poorly rabbit and Bruno's owners were having him put to sleep coz he'd bit someone so my dad brought him home. He's not as clingy as Bif but just as loveable.
    The thought of ot seeing them again is horrible but I can't carry on much longer. I am in so much debt that I'mclose to losing my house, I can't pay my bills and if they get ill I won't be able to pay any vet bills.
    My sister would take them when I go but I'm worried about how stressed they will be. Do you think they will be ok and would forgive me?
  2. The Groop

The Groop Member

I feel your pain, the only reason I am still here is because of my beautiful dog Kenny who would be put down if I departed this world. Once he has crossed the Rainbow Bridge, I can go. He is an 11 year old Neopolitan Mastiff X American Pitbull Terrier, so you can see why I have to stay alive until he passes.

I don't own a house anymore, only rent & because I own a big dog have to pay rediculous rent for a dump & once my bills are paid, there isn't much left over after I buy his food, because I won't let him starve, I eat bugger all, but who cares, I'm hoping that my organs will shutdown eventually & that will be the end, but I hope it isn't until after my beautiful boy passes.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is nice you have animals that can love you unconditionally. I think they would miss you both terribly if anything would happen. They feel more than humans i believe hang in there and enjoy their love they have for you. I hope this forum can bring you some more friends to talk to as well take care mary
  4. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hu jakiqu :hug: welcome to SF first of all :smile:
    please reconsider, there are many things you can do to get out of debt and manage things well enough so you can live happily and well with your pets and some day maybe you'll find love too :)
    please think about this.. stay and talk to us :heart:
    triggs xx
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Jakiqu and welcome to the forums.
    I'm glad you found us.
    I know how it feels to form a strong bond with your pets,I think they'd miss you.
    Please hold on even if its just for them, we'll try and help you through this.
    Tell us more about yourself if you can!

6. Drekono

Drekono Well-Known Member

welcome to SF. im sorry for the pain your feeling and if you would like to talk i would love to listen and help if i can. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.