Jamie

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Jami e, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jami e

Jami e Member

Hey I joined these forums along time ago but forgot about the username but thats not important. I recently lost a friend due to MPD and with my mum dead and all of the tragic past i've had, I would love to try and help people in their time of need, If you ever want to talk to someone in england maybe a bit nearer home, I'm here for anyone who is scared and feeling alone. I was like everyone at some point in this forums but you learn to pull through and it makes you so much stronger.

look forward to helping :stars:

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and thanks for finding us...your request is very kind, but also remember that there is plenty of support to go around, so please find some for yourself as you have been through a lot too...welcome again, J

3. White_Darkness

White_Darkness Well-Known Member

Hi Jamie, welcome (back)! Thanks. We can help each other down the road to feeling better:)

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome back!! Thanks for the offer.. The forums can always use positive replies..

5. Jami e

Jami e Member

Thankyou so much for the warm welcome and i will do my best to be as kind and considerate of everyone around here:thumbup:

6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum :)

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: back Jamie. I am sorry to hear about your friend and mum, but it is good to know that you are coping and have insight to help others. :hug:

8. Jami e

Jami e Member

I will do my best to help out.

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi welcome and to also say reach out when you need it okay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.