Jane Doe

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Cortez, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I want to go, but I also want to take everyone down with me, it won't be complete unless I take as many people with me. My hatred will finally be released, and I will get to finally hurt and terminate the ones that have tortured me.
  2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

It is a normal feeling to want to hurt others when we feel hurt, but you have other options. I don't know you or the events to bring you to this point, but I can assure you that this is not the way to go. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to live and love? To love openly and in all vulnerability and know that you won't get hurt? There is a love out there just like this. You are more loved than you know, but you can always find out. There are answers to why your life is the way it is. Why people treated you the way they did, and there are answers on how to make it through all of this in a healthy and rewarding way. So you have two choices really. You can continue the way you have been this whole time, or seek a better way through empowering knowledge of whats really going on and how you can change it. I hope this helps.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Basically if you hurt other people who hurt you, then you are going down to their level. I would never want to be like those who have hurt me and that's why I don't take revenge on them. I figure that karma will sort them out. I understand about having so much hate and just feeling hurt, but I don't think you should end your life. There has to be a way to work through things other than hurting yourself and others.
  4. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I'm at a very low level, they are better than me, they always have been and always will be. I want to take that from them.