January 8, 2012

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cruztacean, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cruztacean

cruztacean Member

That's the date I've chosen. The anniversary of the day my youngest daughter died, in her sleep, of SIDS.

Now--someone did ask me to share why I feel the way I do about myself. Well, I started a thread about the things that are depressing me, in the "Let it all out" forum. That was two days ago. So far, 24 views, but the only response has been my own, which was part two of the series. And no, I'm not posting in the subforums where others *cannot* reply. Others who have posted where I posted are getting responses.

Any time I pour my heart out in a support forum, and get no replies, it leaves me thinking nobody freaking cares and I should have just kept quiet about it.
  2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I am sorry you have had no replies.
    I think I am not alone in saying I look down the list of messages sometimes and if one has no replies, I will open and read it. I will have seen yours but not realised that it was you posting both times.

Those 24 viewers presumably felt unable to help.
  3. Mogwai02

Mogwai02 Active Member

i've chosen a date as well, cruztacean. i have on several occasions, actually. sometimes when the day comes you feel differently. take it one day at a time.
  4. cruztacean

cruztacean Member

In my *rational* mind, I know that to be true. Sometimes my *emotional* mind drowns that out. :)

That's pretty much what my husband said. I tell myself he would be better off without me, since I am unhealthy and generate a lot of medical bills. He doesn't seem to agree with me.

In the numerous times I've felt suicidal, this is the first time I've set a date.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.