Jaycee Lee Dugard trial

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by pit, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I'm not in favor of cruel and inhuman punishment, but sometimes I'm willing to make exceptions. The creep named Philip Garrido who kidnapped and raped Jaycee Lee Dugard and kept her terrified for 18 years is beyond punishment by incarceration or the death penalty. If I were a billionaire, I would pay inmates and guards to torture him endlessly during his time behind bars. Prison and the death penalty is too good for scum like that.

2. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

i agree but why did his wife only get 31 years hope they get f......d

3. hollowvoice

4. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

It's 31 years TO life, shes in her 50's and the courts are betting on her dying inside.
    That being said they gave her that sentence as shes the one who plead guilty, waved her right to appeal and saved the girl having to go to trial.

Edit. Maddies dead.

5. hollowvoice

Edit. Maddies dead.

probably what they said about jaycee!!!!

6. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

Yeah, but Maddies been dead since Maddies face got plastered all over the international news with that eye defect thats going to make her distinctive and identifiable her entire life.

If you wanna worry, their are thousands of women being held as sex slaves across the Western world who arn't fortunate enough to fall into the 'missing white baby' media clusterfuck.

7. hollowvoice

not what the thread was about though was it

8. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

Its very sad both cases :(

9. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

There is no justice, prison beatings or no. The damage can't be undone. Time only goes one way.

10. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Yeah. Time's a fucking ****.

:itachi:

11. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Holyshit my expletive was automatically censored. Just to give you an idea, my word was cu**.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.